Translation

segunda-feira, 18 de julho de 2011

Sad story



Stop 
I don't care anymore
I don't know who you adore
You think you're great?
No score
Tired to wait to feel your taste
It's a waste
Indeed!
You dont't have what I need
To feed
Lets stop hunger in whole world
A word
Sorry baby I'm getting bold
What about you naked?
You always faked
I want you like potato: baked
By my side
In front of me
Always behind
Can't you see?
Blind!
No hero 
You zero
We can meet at supermarket
Me an empty basket
You a covard
It can be at boulevard
We can see the stars 
Then we dance
What happend?
No romance
I promisse 
I'll take you to see the city
And so? 
What a pitty!
Don't be angry 
I can hold you by the call...
Your Balls!
Look to the sun and think about me
Sink! sink! you see?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário